Vision & Values
To provide an opportunity and a pathway through which every child can excel and leave successful, qualified and confident.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in everything we do.
- Respect: We act in a manner that demonstrates respect and engenders trust.
- Teamwork: All members of the school and wider community work in collaboration with each other to effect the best possible student outcomes.
At Monterey, we aspire to be a place
- Where students achieve to their full potential, enjoy, feel safe and identify with their school
- Where staff are supported professionally in an excellent working environment which encourages a lifelong passion for creativity, innovation, and learning
- Where society benefits through the contributions of the Monterey Secondary College community
At Monterey, we value child safety
- You can view the Monterey Commitment to Child Safe Standards here
Come see what Monterey has to offer. Contact reception to book a guided tour of our school today.
Learn about our school zone, admission processes and select early entry programs.